I was happy to have the boys fix up the gear and re-outfit me but what I really wanted to do was HIKE! I took a taxi to the top of Stubbs Road and got onto Black's Link which was OK. At the end of the trail I found Sir Percys ride, though it was not clearly marked (jerk sign movers?) It was a good trail and all told I spent about 4 hours walking to the office. I got there all tired and dusty but managed to find a place to rest up (a mate left a beer in the fridge for me), got my kit togeather and flew back to Beijing. The hike was long and theraputic. I miss Hong Kong because it's so hard to escape Beijing.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
I was happy to have the boys fix up the gear and re-outfit me but what I really wanted to do was HIKE! I took a taxi to the top of Stubbs Road and got onto Black's Link which was OK. At the end of the trail I found Sir Percys ride, though it was not clearly marked (jerk sign movers?) It was a good trail and all told I spent about 4 hours walking to the office. I got there all tired and dusty but managed to find a place to rest up (a mate left a beer in the fridge for me), got my kit togeather and flew back to Beijing. The hike was long and theraputic. I miss Hong Kong because it's so hard to escape Beijing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment