Monday, April 7, 2008










We went hiking on Sunday. It was a long course 12.5km over a few big hills but it was good fun. It was the inaugural expedition of the Beijing Dulwich College hiking club and it was good to be a part of it. It was very early spring. The mountain cherry blossoms were just out and the farmers were returning to their fields after a not very long winter. We all got through it just fine. I had to carry Lloyd a few times briefly on my shoulders but everyone held up quite well.

It was our first hike in a long time. Since Ozawa ke left there has been nobody to hike with.



Lloyd found a cool tree.

Here are PIX


All told it was a great hike. we were all nackered by the end. nevertheless I went on to Kendo after and practiced kirikaishi. I have so much to learn

No comments: