TO DAY IS MY BIRTHDAY !!!! AND IM GOING TO GET MY VERY OWN I POD TOUCH!!!AND THATS ABOUT IT REALLY... OH AND I PUNCHED THE WALL AND SPRAINED MY HAND BADLEY...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESLEY!!!!!! hope you had a good time, you'll have fun with that new ipod for sure :Pi
Happy Happy from me too. happy birthday Wesley! from Connor
Hope you enjoy your 12th year. When I was 12, I went to my first day in grade 7 and a big rough girl threatened to kill me after school. I can't remember much of what happened after that. Ellen
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESLEY!!!!!!
hope you had a good time, you'll have fun with that new ipod for sure :Pi
<3 hannah b
Happy belated birthday Wesley!!
Sorry I'm late.
I haven't checked out the blog lately.
I hope you had a good one.
Uncle Ralph
Happy Happy from me too.
happy birthday Wesley! from Connor
Hope you enjoy your 12th year.
When I was 12, I went to my first day in grade 7 and a big rough girl threatened to kill me after school. I can't remember much of what happened after that.
Ellen
p.s. just noticed the shirt, lol very funny :P
we want more posts!!!
i am totally addicted to this website, and it's all your fault B O!
Post a Comment