Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Well Today is my birthday and Hiroe got me a nice cake and cooked a nice supper as usual. I was looking through old photos today and realized I've been here in Asia for 16 years now. 16 years.

It's kind of strange. I still feel like I'm 17 but on my recent trip to Japan I tried to climb a mountain and after 9 hours on very difficult terrain my knees were killing me. Dang. I better climb more mountains while the going is good.

I'll post the Japan trip later. It was great. You can't believe how great it was to go on vacation after all the troubles this year. Anyway, here's a pic and vids.

What with the kids and whatnot growing up it's really the first birthday cake and song I've had in like ten years. It was kind of cool. It kind of sucks that I'm not 17 anymore though.

No comments: