


Im Back in Hong Kong to get a new visa. When we were leaving Japan at Narita Airport the counter girl tore the title page out of my passport and I had to get a new one. What a hastle. I went back to out old hood in Discovery Bay and hiked over the Mountain. It was fun.
Im going back to China where there is a huge crackdown against everyone going on.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8428564/Ai-WeiWei-China-faces-calls-to-release-information-on-wherabouts-of-artist.html
It may have all been sparked by this report
Im afraid that when I get back I may be charged with attempting to interfere with the flight of a brick.

1 comment:
Hi Brad, glad to hear you are out of the troubles at the moment and that you hiked over your old mountain in Disco Bay. You have been working so hard on all these projects for a long time. Hope you are well. You look strong (and skinny) in your photo. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Kristen
Post a Comment