Today was kind of dull. We went shopping and then swimming. The kids are going kind of nuts cause they have been on holiday for about 10 days now and are cooped up in the house cause there is nothing else to do. I got out the old baby jungle gym to give to a colleauge and the kids went nuts on it for a few hours. but mostly we just gusugusu around the house doing nothing. The orchids are growing like crazy now. It continues to be unusual as they are well in front of the curve and should not bloom till april or may.
Anyway, I'm enjoying the time at home. On tuesday I'm off to Pakistan as for to cover the elections. I kind of like the place... the people are friendly and the food is good, but these damn bombs keep on going off all over the place and we can only anticipate more in the runup to the election.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

No comments:
Post a Comment